Improving children and youth’s health/wellness, education and fitness
- Health - Programs and organizations that help children deal with health issues and that accommodate children with health issues
- Education - Organizations and programs that promote learning and that assist and encourage learning
- Fitness – Programs and organizations that teach children the importance of fitness and how to incorporate fitness into their everyday lives
Development of amateur and grassroots sports
- Amateur sport associations
Repressing risk related behavior such as drug use, gang involvement and crime
- Organizations that create and implement substance abuse prevention and awareness programs, including educating children and youth.
- Organizations and programs that engages at-risk youth through activities such as academics, adventure, counseling and community involvement
McAuley Family DonationWe would like to thank the McAuley Family for their generous donation of $6,373.91 to the Abbotsford Heat Foundation. Read More
Inter Squad Game Supports FoundationInter squad game tonight 7:00 pm at the AESC. Entrance by donation to the foundation. Come down and check out some great hockey. Read More
Improving children and youth's health, wellness, education and fitness in their every day lives.
Development of amateur and grassroots sports, through amateur sports associations.
Repressing risk related behaviour such as drug use, gang involvement and crime.